Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Planning

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a great costume this year for our Halloween Party. The past 3 years I went from Little Red Riding Hood (loved that one), 80's girl (awful awful), and a Nurse. I told myself I wasn't going to get a last minute costume but time seems to be ticking away!!

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I'll probably just toss on my ol' witch's hat. And is it just me or are all the costumes this year lame? It was so hard to find one for my daughter that I felt was worth the money spent on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree..it seems to be the same ol stuff I've seen year after year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try "Mother Nature"...I made an all white, glittery long fantasy dress for my granddaughter one year, added white fur on hemline and sleeves, for winter, hot glued various silk flowers sporadically on skirt, and made a halo of autumn leaves and fall flowers. She carried a septre with leaves, snowflake ornament, flowers and ribbons hanging down. The possiblities on this one are endless...and original!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds amazing...thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete